Sunday, March 8, 2009

Been a while

We have been having so much fun with Zoey!! We uploaded two videos on youtube of Zoey playing in the snow after the recent storm, she loves fresh powdery snow :) It is funny to see her hop in an area that is about as deep as she is tall. She loves to cuddle, she will play fetch with me for about 5-10minutes then jump in my lap to sleep. Sometimes she will wake up after a while then play fetch for a minute and hop back onto my lap.

Andrea sent in a flower based fish for the animal exchanged mentioned in previous post and here it is :)












I have been trying new things with boro; sea creatures, beads, new pendant styles (one came out amazing and will post pictures once Andrea takes pictures), aliens using eye cane I made from Pipyr's class and a few other things.

Here is a boro focal bead I made Friday, my favorite so far!











No comments:

Post a Comment