Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Etsy

I don't have a picture of the copper bracelet that I said I would post because our wire straighteners are coming in today so I figured I would show the one I make next that is a better quality. We opened up a new etsy shop, www.upcycledcopper.etsy.com It has only copper wire pendants with lampwork beads so far but will have much more variety soon. We ordered a tumbler so going to put our stained glass/fusing glass scrap in the tumbler and then make some home decor items. Probably also get some earrings and rings up but that won't be right away.

We placed a few different orders lately so waiting on a bunch of new exciting things :) From Arrow Springs we got some puffy mandrels, adventurine and a JC sifter with coil actuator. From Rings and Things we got some greek beads, wire wrapping jig, wire straightener, ring sizer and ring mandrel. From Monsterslayer we got sterling silver wire, sterling beads and the tumbler. The Arrow Springs order got delayed and should be in today along with the Rings and Things order :) It's so fun getting new stuff to play with :)

Here's a few of the copper pendants in our new shop

No comments:

Post a Comment