Saturday, August 29, 2009

Monsters and Dreamcatcher

I finally came up with some feather designs out of boro that I like for dreamcatchers and made several yesterday. Ended up needing one more of two different colors to finish up two dreamcatchers. Probably post those finished or unfinished either tomorrow or Monday.

Finished up my resume for Sharon Arts Center and having Andrea's sister proofread it while I work on portfolio. Also worked on class descriptions for a few classes; pendants, buttons, paperweights and beads. Really hoping I can teach there this winter semester, January and February :)

Here is some of my monsters from last month. Going to start working on some more again this week :)

Monster with candle, mom with egg, beholder and tripod kitty












No comments:

Post a Comment