Thursday, December 3, 2009

I didn't realize until the other day that I haven't posted an entry for about a month! We have been to a few Microcredit business meetings the past month and been working on a business plan. We are planning on selling glass rods and supplies on our website since there is not a supplier near us. When we start selling glass rods we will most likely only carry 104 (Moretti, DH and CIM). Once we get going we will try to carry all of 104 brands. After that we will work our way down in coe (96, 90 and then 33). We are very excited and should be able to start stocking up in a month or two :)

We placed a small order from Frantz of 104, we have been running low because our last order was Sept of last year! We got some good odd lots and uniques so those will be fun to try :) It should be here next Wednesday so I'll post some pictures of whatever we make.

I have been making quite a few marbles since the Kobuki class. I've made a few jellyfish and flowers but mostly other styles. Monday I did try something that I've been thinking of making for a while, I took two frit implosions and mashed them together. They came out better than I thought they would! I'll get some pictures of the marbles sometime this weekend.

Here's a picture of a test candle holder I made recently. Next time the base will have color. I thought I wouldn't need a base but it was very wobbly with the alien as the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment